1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

multi-attacks

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Blueter, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Blueter

Blueter Member

Is it possible to make, lets say, a claw/claw/bite attack. Such as damage wise for example (1d8)(1d8)(1d6) making 3 separate attack but the damage is different all on one attack line. I know right now it seems to be you can mix same attacks bonus' and damage but you have to enter a new line for the bite (or whatever attack it might be). It's not that I can't do it the way it is but more of a convenience to have all the attack with bonus on a single click.
    I've tried making all the damages on a single line but then it only makes one attack and causes damage 3 times as it set.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Not that I know of, there's a lot to what you suggest that would be a lot harder to do. Claw attacks typically use Str or maybe Dex, while Bites usually use Dex.

You can however multi select attacks from the Attack window.

upload_2017-8-23_16-46-17.png

Shift+Click on the attacks you want to fire off, the above would fire off a bow, a dagger and a dagger thrown set of attacks.

3. Blueter

Blueter Member

tight! Thanks again Kilion!

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

np. glad to help