1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Mythic Initiative

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Entola, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Entola

Entola Member

In preparation for my first GenCon Trip I've been looking into Pathfinders new book Mythic Adventure. From what I understand quite a few rules tweaks are coming, and one is the ability for your Mythic Character(and NPCs) to make two separate actions within the same round. The way I understand it is that they are separate initiatives. So, if that is the case, I would like the ability to allow the character to have 2 initiative rolls. I realize that I can just have two tokens for every PC and NPC on the board that this rule applies to but it would be nice to not have to worry about that.

See you at GenCon!

2. KainPen

KainPen Member

you can just hit G and have the character jump in at the appropriated point. I took part in the mythic play test and looks like they where going to be getting rid of the dual initiative things at the end of it. As it was to powerful of an option not to use it end up being the most over used mythic ability it also made combat clunky. At the end of the play test changed it to and extra standard action with the limit of only one spell could be cast around unless it was quicken. If they do bring it back for the actual book you can just use G for the 2nd initiative or use to two tokens.