1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Native Mac keyboard commands

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Daeruin, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

I use d20pro on my Mac. Right now, in order to use common keyboard shortcuts such as copy and paste, I have to use Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, etc. rather than the standard Mac commands Cmd+C, Cmd+V. I'd love it if you could provide native Mac keyboard commands for that kind of stuff. As it is I literally never do it right the first time, and it aggravates me to no end!

2. solis_tahoe

solis_tahoe New Member

Had the same issue. Went to System Preferences, keyboard, and changed my shortcuts. It is not the best solution, but it will save you time.

3. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

Wow. Trying to do this makes my System Preferences crash. Maybe I'm not doing it right. Once you get into the Keyboard control panel, what exactly did you do?