1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Necromancer minion troubles.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mortalsavior, Feb 15, 2012.

1. mortalsavior

mortalsavior New Member

Hey guys, need a suggestion. I have a player that currently controls 6 skeletons at a time. The problem is when combat rolls around I don't want to have to add all of them to initiative because they all go on his turn anyway, not to mention the extra time it would take. Problem is the minions can't move on his turn because its not there turn. Any ideas for a work around?

2. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

Taking them in and out of initiative isn't too tough. Just select them and hit I, if I have the shortcut right. Then you can easily change their order in initiative just by hitting G when you want them to go. So right after or before the necromancer's turn, just select them and hit G.