1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

need downloadable Item list or File

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tiamat5774, Feb 22, 2011.

1. tiamat5774

tiamat5774 New Member

I noticed that there are some items premade for the d20 campaign and ive been trying to find where the list is filed so that i can copy and save it to my campaign.
    otherwise i need a txt list, item data base, or something copyable or down loadable. Sorry for being so lazy, but to compile all of the items listed in the weapons, armor, and gear, not to mention magic items and wondrous items is too daunting a task for me.

I have all the item pics I could ever need.

As a feature suggestion, a dropped item shouldn't go into limbo but be able to be dropped to the map or into the item library. A GM could create a character that holds many items (using Hero Lab) then be imported to d20pro, drop the items on the map and the items should be able to be dragged into the item list. Or put an "Add to library" tab to all items dropped onto the map (sort of like the complete beastiary map).

but I would appreciate a txt list of some sort, and be told where to place such a list or file so that the list of items will show up in my library.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

3. tiamat5774

tiamat5774 New Member

Item Mule doesn't work

Well as the title says, its not working for me. I downloaded the file and tried to import the d20_ctr file into my creature library and i got a message saying the import failed.
    the only difference i can physically see is that the characters in my ctr folder all have a "lock" symbol on their respective icons and the item mule file does not. Not sure if that means anything or not. Probably just create my own "Beast O' Burden" or "Pack Mule". lol

Though I would still like to know what (if anything) Im doing wrong.

Thanks for the effort anyway. :|

4. Dan

Dan Member