1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

New d20pro 4E Game!

Discussion in 'D&D 4th Edition' started by toastpcs, Dec 6, 2009.

1. toastpcs

toastpcs New Member

I am looking to host a d20pro 4E game with 5 player slots available. I will be running the Scales of War Campaign Path. If anybody would like to play in the game, post a reply here or email me at yosho@imaginegamers.com

I will be posting more info on my site http://www.imaginegamers.com and will be publishing the parties progress in a section of the site. (more to come on this. I'm not finished with the site part of it yet.)

If this is the wrong place to post this then please let me know and I can move it wherever.

2. jdharvill

jdharvill New Member

Do you have a game slot open for your 4e campaign?

3. Dragon_wolf

Dragon_wolf New Member

Is this game moving forward? If so, depending on time and day I would love to play!

4. toastpcs

toastpcs New Member

Yes the game is moving foward but at a very slow rate. Real life has gotten in the way bad here lately. I am still getting everything setup in the d20pro softwear. As far as time of when the game will be held, it will probably be once every 2 weeks to start. If things go good then I will go with once a week. It will have to be in the morning also. I work 2nd shift currently. Trying to get on first but you guys know how that goes sometimes.

Sorry for not keeping this post updated. It's just thing have been crazy. So morning game twice a month is still coming. Just hang in there guys. Thanks for your time.

5. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hi all,

So toastpcs doesn't have to worry or hurry, we are starting to offer a 4E monthly game in February. Check the "Looking for a Game" button on d20Pro's home page (http://www.d20pro.com/online-gaming.php). If you want a deeper description of the event, check here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=176. We are looking to add to this list as well.

@toastpcs - if you need some help or guidance, let me know and we can work out a tutorial for you. I can meet with you in the morning if that is best for you. We would love for you to get something up and going!

Happy Gaming,

Nick

6. Dragon_wolf

Dragon_wolf New Member

I understand how life gets in the way. Just had a job change at work and a bunch of things happening at the same time, so free time is at a premium as well. Anyway, keep us posted!

7. Crzydrew

Crzydrew New Member

8. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hi all,

I think this game has fizzled, for now. However, we are continually trying to increase our monthly games using the 4E rules. Currently, Robert Howard (Pen and Paper Games) is running a 4E setting, but I have not been updated on his April dates. Please keep a watch on our monthly games section of the forums and the "Looking for a Game" area on the d20Pro.com homepage for more information.

Best regards and happy gaming,

Nick