1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

New Map

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragonmaster13, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Dragonmaster13

When I click on the Library and go to the Map tab and click on the Create Map button it pulls up a window where I can choose to create a Raw Map. That is all well and good but the map it creates is a white grid on a black background. When I go to draw on it to create a dungeon the lines that it uses for walls is black in color.

Now for the question; is there a way to change the raw map to a light blue grid on a white (just like graph paper) to make it easy to see what it is you are drawing.

Thanks in advance.

2. Dan

Dan Member

Dragonmaster,

Your point is noted and will be sent to the developers for inclusion on our to-do list. Until then, you could paint the background easily by opening up your Paint Tools (Start, Tools, click the Pain icon). Then select the white color and ALT+Click on the map to fill.

Attached Files: