1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

New online tutorial sessions?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gnorr, May 1, 2011.

1. Gnorr

Gnorr New Member

Hi all,

I'd be very interested in attending one of the on-line tutorial sessions held by Joe Richardson (last in March and April). Will there be sessions in May and June?

Best,
    Andreas

2. soulcleave

soulcleave New Member

I also am interested in such a tutorial, as I have a lot of questions about how to do certain things...one of which is posted here.

Thinking about it...I should really start writing down my list of questions...because I most certainly will forget all of them at the time of the tutorial.

3. gorn987

gorn987 New Member

4. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

We are coming up on our Con season and so there will be fewer of these sessions offered in the coming months. I'll talk to our guys who host the tutorials though and see if I can get some dates from them so we can all plan ahead.

5. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hail,

If you would like a tutorial please PM me and we can set something up. If we can work something out where all three of you can do it at the same time, great. If we have to do 3 different sessions we will do that too.

Best regards and happy gaming,

Nick