1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

New Player looking for a group

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by kelendros, Aug 20, 2011.

1. kelendros

kelendros New Member

Hey guys and gals

I am looking for an online group to game with using d20 pro. I am new to pathfinder but not the rules set...I have been running a home brewed campaign using the rules.

I am available to play the following days and times: Sunday Evenings (8EST to whenever), Tuesdays (8est to whenever) and Thursdays (8est to whenever).

About me, I am sensible and love to role play and further the overall story. I am the story teller type who loves taking on my role almost like an actor type. I am looking for a mature group to play with on a regular basis. I don't mind cutting loose and having fun, but prefer to get back to the story quickly. If I sound like the player your looking for or have any questions please post below.

Thanks

Kelendros

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

If genre is optional, we have a d20 Modern game that is stable and we are looking for more players..
    check us out @ http://tcrgames.com

3. kelendros

kelendros New Member

I appreciate the modern offer but am mostly looking for a Pathfinder group.

Thanks

4. chikae

chikae New Member

I have a game I'm hosting, but been having problems with players flaking out. I have 3 solid people, just trying to get 2 more solids.
    We play on Mondays from 7pm to 11pm CST. just half sessions. about to start Part 2 of Carrion Crown. level 4 characters.

5. kelendros

kelendros New Member

I have class late on mondays, sorry. I am availble on tuesdays and thursdays primarily and can do most sundays

6. kelendros

kelendros New Member

Still looking for a group

I am available around 8 est Tues Thursdays and Sundays and can play until the wheels fall off ;) so if you need a player for those dates and times please consider me please...