1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

New to d20 pro and

Discussion in 'D&D 3.X Edition' started by Arturis, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Arturis

Arturis New Member

SO I Just bought D20 pro as I am looking at getting back into roleplaying and I love the way it works and is layed out. Just rough trying to find a 3.5 edition game. Since that is all the books that I have at the moment. I Dm'ed while I was deployed a few years ago and loved getting back into it. Just wanting to find a game to learn things here before I try and start mine after the holidays. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

Are you looking to join a game to help you learn how to use d20Pro?

We run tutorials usually about once a month.

3. Arturis

Arturis New Member

Its more or less just for me to get familiar with the system for when i start hosting games of my own I can answer player questions on how to do this and that. But Im sure I could check out a tutorial that you guys put on.