1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie Guide...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by voidmain, Sep 19, 2013.

1. voidmain

voidmain New Member

Okay, I am working through the newbie guide and am at step 5 "move creatures and play" but I have no creatures in my library.

What did I miss? There is nothing in the "getting started guide" that I have not done.

Do I need to purchase an actual module in order to evaluate this software?

2. ChrisRevocateur

What you need to do depends on what system you play. I don't think a Monster Manual ever got put together for 3.5, but in the Pathfinder Discussion forum, there is a Bestiary you can download. If you play anything other than Pathfinder, you'll have to make a creature or two yourself. While you're first playing around with it, don't worry about getting all the stats in at first, just the important ones, and figure out as you go along how you want to input other abilities and such, what works best for you.

3. voidmain

voidmain New Member

Thank you. Strange that the "getting started guide in 10 easy steps" assumes prep work it doesn't specify steps for :)

4. ChrisRevocateur

The start-up guide is actually kinda old and assumes you have the Kobold's Revenge adventure, as that used to come with the installation files for d20Pro, but has been separated out into a separate marketplace purchase.

5. maithly

maithly New Member

I have managed to drop two toilets into my dungeon and I cannot figure out how to delete them. I was placing an NPC and then noticed I was placing toilets with each click. They aren't on a layer, they're just hanging out there like they are part of the map, any way to get rid of them or do I have to delete the whole map and redo it? :?