1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie) issues with 3.5 SRD Monsters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Irondeacon, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Irondeacon

Irondeacon New Member

Hi, and sorry for the newbie question.

I use Windows 8 for my OS. I have purchased, downloaded, and installed the Judge and 2 users version of d20Pro (v3.3.4), and created a campaign using the 3.5 OGL ruleset. When I open the library and look for creatures, the only pre-installed creatures are the creatures for the Kobolds Revenge module. I am fairly certain the 3.5 OGL monsters are supposed to be there. So, my questions are:
    1. What obvious step have I overlooked in creating my campaign?
    2. Where should the monster files be stored in a standard installation?
    3. If the appropriate file(s) are not on my pc, where might I download them from?
    3.a. If a download is required, can I download the necessary file only?

Respectfully, Iron Deacon
    id fiat Iron Deacon si
    Because someone has to DM

2. KainPen

KainPen Member

you have to make all the monsters your self, they are not included in the program. Maybe some one here will be willing to give you a big assistance by, email you a map file with all the 3.5 creatures on it. You can download the pathfinder ones from the software store, or most of us use this one for long time viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1772 a lot of work went into making it from the community. There is also the option if you have hero labs or pc gen you can export monster from there and import them into d20pro.