1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

No game state update 3.3.903 on OSX 10.9.5

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Robotguy, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Robotguy

Robotguy Member

I'm learning the system and am running an instance as GM in one "Space" and as a player in another "Space." It worked fine for several hours, practicing going in and out of initiative, then after leaving initiative and healing up all my baddies, the player screen refuses to update. Game log is OK, but map won't show new creature location. I exited D20Pro (player) and re-entered, but map stays black ("Please wait...") after GM approves broadcast to player. I then restarted the GM instance and everything started working again.