1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Paizo on d20Pro!!!

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by ogexam, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Ursus_minor

Ursus_minor New Member

So if I have 25+ Paizo books in pdfs from various bundles...how would I apply it, not to pay for everything again?

2. Krilion_GD

Krilion_GD Community Manager
    Staff Member

There is a paizo external app authorization tool;
    This lets d20pro access paizo to see what books/things a client already owns. Then, at checkout, the client is only charged for content they do not already own. So, if you had a module which cost 10 dollars from paizo, and you purchased our 15 dollar conversion (with 10dollar pdf) then the client gets charged 5 dollars. The marketplace reflects this so the client knows they already own the pdf/paizo product to access the paizo API currently, you open D20PRO, log in with your account then click on manage account (Manage Account to enter your Paizo token).

This is currently, in a soft release in the .20 Beta and is not in the wild as of yet, though I believe they (devs and paizo reps) are finally getting forward movement on this and the kinks worked out of it. :)

3. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Ursus! (I see an active trend) yeah, another sore spot we're working on. In order to get the final push for Paizo done we're having to revamp the marketplace substantially. This is taking a LOT more time than I'd hoped. And Paizo keeps sending us the wrong info for testing.

We literally spent months with them populating the wrong vendors products on their end.... very, very frustrating.

#43 owlbear, Nov 24, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    Krilion_GD likes this.
  4. Ursus_minor

Ursus_minor New Member

I undestand completly - developing soft is one thing, working with outsiders is another. I know this too well. Take your time.

PS: Not important at all, but Ursa is Latin for female bear. Being male, I call myself Ursus. But I understand mistake, especially if You watch MLP and have looked at my avatar :D

5. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

re: Ursa vs. Ursus - fixed.

6. rob anderson

rob anderson New Member

Hopefully it's ready for everyone getting christmas cards this christmas hehehe. Keep up the good work, don't let
    those guys at PAIZO slack off.