1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Offline D20 Prp

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tharck, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Tharck

Tharck New Member

My internet went down with the latest snowstorm here in Chicago. I noticed D20 Pro isn't able to launch (although I only tried to start it normally) while no internet access is available.

Is there a way to still log in to D20 Pro to work on adventures while offline?

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

It only requires the internet if you are using a demo license.

If you are using a paid license that you downloaded to your computer it should work without internet access.

Question 1: If you restarted your computer and tried opening up d20Pro again, does it work?

Question 2: Are you getting any error messages? If so, can you describe them in detail?

Question 3: Is java installed and enabled? (Control Panel > Java Control Panel > Java > "View..." button > "Enabled" check-mark) Also, which version of java is installed?

3. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

Curtis is correct here, you should only need a 'Net connection for a trial. Please let us know if his suggestions do not get things fixed for you.

4. Tharck

Tharck New Member

Thanks guys that answered my question.