1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

One shot(possibly two)

Discussion in 'D&D 4th Edition' started by Darkrin, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Darkrin

Darkrin Member

Hello everyone,

I am planning to try to run a one shot 4ed D&D on saturday the 25th (tentatively 10(am) central time zone) with 5-6 people if there is enough interest. This will be through d20pro(you only need the trial). if this date comes and I do not have enough players I will push it back to the 9th of july due to the holiday here in the states the next weekend the start time will still be the same though.

I have a teamspeak server set up so if you have a mic/headset that is preferable if not there is always chat. I will give out the IP via the chat or email since it sometimes changes

I will put this out there I am not extremely familiar with all of the 4ed rules. though I have most of the books and a DDI subscription so I can look up most anything on the fly. That being said newbies are welcome though I prefer not everyone to be a newbie.

You will need a level 4 character of your choice if your one of the later ones to apply for a spot you may get asked to pick from one of the 4 roles(striker defender etc) in the name of balance. I will need the character by the 24th in the evening or the 8th which ever date we play. you can send it to me via ddi file or pdf to darkrin@gmail.com

no particular world or setting is in place here. since this is a one shot I make no promises that I won't kill anyone. it is possible this could run long and I reserve the right to call it at such time and pick it up the next saturday. depending on how quickly things move along this could be 2 hour to 8 or more hour campaign. If it lasts long enough there will be breaks given to eat, feed children/pets, etc

on lookers are welcome if you want to see how the game works and is played that is fine. Just be respectful to everyone and you can stay as long as you like. if you are not respectful you will get a boot to the head send me an email to let me know you want to watch and you will be put on the list to get the IP when I send it

the ip for the game will be sent via email the morning of a couple of hours before to make sure everyone has it. I will also check the thread before I start the game if anyone is missing or wants to join last minute

if I missed anything please feel free to ask. I will do my best to answer in a timely manner

Darkrin

2. Darkrin

Darkrin Member

since there isnt enough interest yet in the game i am pushing it back to the 9th of july to give me time to get more people and to make pre-gen characters. hope to see everyone then! :)

3. Darkrin

Darkrin Member

lots of looking at this I see but no one signed up yet just so you know feel free to message here or sign up at http://www.infrno.net/games/847 or email me at darkrin@gmail.com if you need another way to to contact me let me know

Darkrin

4. Darkrin

Darkrin Member

premade characters are at http://www.djspage.com/links/DnD/oneshot.htm (warning the characters are about 5 megs each so it may take a few to download) if you want one you gotta let me know sooner you let me know the better cause once one is taken then that is it first come first serve unless they back out the day of the game if you want your character in the game you gotta get it to me by the 8th so I can add it for the day of

5. Darkrin

Darkrin Member

the ip for today's game is and the teamspeak server is the same, or you can log in to infrno.net and connect via that as well

so far we only have one committed player so if you wanna join with a pre-gen character there are 4-5 slots at this point I will keep checking back here till start time or a little after for anyone who has questions

6. Darkrin

Darkrin Member

ok the game has been moved to 12pdt(2cst) today if you wanna play let me know or sign up on infrno.net

7. Darkrin

Darkrin Member

the game is on for this saturday(16th) 10am cst if your interested let me know I have 2 maybe 3 interested so we have at least 3 maybe 4 slots to fill please let me know asap esp if you want your character and not a pregen look forward to seeing you there

8. Darkrin

Darkrin Member

hours away and we still have 2-3 slots left let me know asap if you want in

9. Darkrin

Darkrin Member

game is up and ready for people to join is the ip no pw and the normal port

Darkrin