1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

One step farther

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Xansereg, May 3, 2011.

1. Xansereg

Xansereg New Member

So, I love that I can alter the dice rolls in D20Pro V2.4...

That being said, I wonder if it can be taken one step farther, and make the final result editable, with the dice roll automatically updated.

For example: attack is 1d8 + 10, result it (6) + 10 = 16

You could edit the final result (16), to 13 for instance, and the dice roll would automatically change to a 3.

I mention this because my players play with paper, and I control D20pro, and they keep track of their extra bonuses and penalties so I don’t have too, and they typically give me the final result, not the dice roll, and I am doing the math on the fly...

I don't know if this would be easy or difficult to implement, just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks for your attention.

Xansereg

2. Fkewlb

Fkewlb New Member

I'm in the same situation (players play on paper with dice, i control d20pro)

Unless it's for the Log, i just click on Hit on the attack window if his attack is a hit (naturally, a miss for a miss,)

No need to recalculate anything, even if the d20pro rolled a miss, but my player did a hit, i just click that the attack hit and enter dmg as per what my player tells me.

3. Xansereg

Xansereg New Member

Yeah, that's what I'm doing when I am working in a hurry, It's just nice to have the log accurate when we have a dispute...