1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

[Online] Pathfinder Campaign; D20pro; Obsidian Portal; Teams

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Yoshara, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Yoshara

Yoshara New Member

Requirements:

D20pro (VTT Software)
    ObsidianPortal.com (Website)
    Teamspeak 3 (Voice Software)

Times:

We play evenings and are in CST (GMT -6)
    I am looking to start these about 4:00pm or 5:00pm CST on Thursday and can alternate as needed based on schedules.

Information:

Currently myself and one other player are looking for 3-5 other players to join us on a Thursday evening. We are looking to run a Pathfinder game.

I am somewhat of a new DM. I have DMed 4 games (2 face to face, 2 face to computer) and am quickly gathering more knowledge. I am a 3.5 guru and have taken a liking to Pathfinder as of late and want to learn it.

My current player is a rules lawyer. He somehow has the ability to call information back from books and is a very good resource. He likes to make sure things are right and rules are followed. He has more book knowledge than myself currently.

We are looking for a few good mannered players that like combat and roleplaying equally. I like to switch it up when it comes to combat and RP so that one doesn't become stale. I have a strict policy on attendance but also understand that things come up so usually allow a 75% attendance rate (1 week missed a month). I like detailed players, plot hooks rock!

If you are interested feel free to email me at Yoshara@gmail.com (best way to get me) or send me a PM here.

I also need to mention that I own a Judge license for D20pro so there is no need to purchase anything.

2. yadavid

yadavid New Member

Re: [Online] Pathfinder Campaign; D20pro; Obsidian Portal; T

I know you posted back in Oct but it never hurts to ask. Are you still looking for players? I would like to see how this d20Pro works.

3. cjc3271

cjc3271 New Member

I'm also interested in a pathfinder game. Still looking for more players?

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

We are always looking for more people for our games.. contact details in sig below...