1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Oops...can I undo draw/color/tile actions?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SolitonMan, Nov 20, 2011.

1. SolitonMan

SolitonMan New Member

Hi, I'm experimenting with the different tools to understand how the system works, and I used the flood fill with the tile painter and it covered my entire map. Not sure what else I was expecting...

Anyway, is there a way to undo this action? I can't seem to find an option to erase tiles I've placed. If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

You may erase one tile at a time with the erase painter tool.

[​IMG]

3. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

I ran into this, too, when I first started using d20pro. That erase painter tool needs to be something other than black. Like a little eraser icon, or something.

4. ChrisRevocateur

Agreed. I didn't know until now that it was an eraser. I thought it was just another swatch of black.

5. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, the current Draw Tools > Painter could use an update to make it easier to distinguish between the colors and the eraser.

6. scienceboyroy

scienceboyroy New Member

A more general "undo" button would also be nice. I don't know how many times I've reflexively pressed Ctrl-Z after accidentally painting the entire map the same color.

7. SolitonMan

SolitonMan New Member

Thanks for pointing out the eraser, just what I needed. But I'd agree a more general undo option would be invaluable for an error-prone person such as myself..