1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Ophelia's Song

Discussion in 'D&D 5th Edition' started by Wesley Gorby, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

New Game concept up: A small barony sits on the edge of a vast dense forest. The barony has had many many years of peace and prosperity. The leaders fat and melancholy, idling the days away with social gatherings, hunting and various manner of entertainments. The villagers and peasants rarely get in a hurry to do much of anything, as their lives are filled with the slow tole of tending their herds or farms. Having neither strife, hard times or conflict in many many years most people rarely carry weapons, save when hunting. Our adventurers are the offspring of this community, the young lads and ladies on the cusp of becoming grown adults. To old to be held and to young to be on their own. Rank and social position have little to do with these youths and it is not uncommon to see a young noble enjoying a game of skipping stones alongside a peasant boy of roughly the same age, having been friends since they could crawl.

Full game FAQ Here

2. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

We are still looking for players for this game, come you know you want to be a kid in the D&D universe, exploring cool places, getting into trouble :)

3. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

I am still looking for players for a D&D 5E game if you want in...

4. rob2e

rob2e New Member

I'd be interested. I am new to d20pro but not new to d&d.

5. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

coolies.. contact info in sig below

6. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

In the reboot of this game;

We did our initial 5e group meet and greet for the Ophelia's Song D&D 5e game today. Things are looking pretty good.If you'd like to get in on this game, please contact me and let's get your character made before we start the story line proper next Sunday. The party could use more healing and magic. Game faq is at -> http://tcrgames.com/games/rpg-games-list/107-ophelias-song