1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Password Issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tpkurilla, Mar 19, 2017.

1. tpkurilla

tpkurilla New Member

Greetings,

I have full license for d20 Pro.

When I start d20 Pro, the dialog pops asking whether I to be player or judge, and down at the bottom offers to let me Login to download a license or create an account.

Since I'm getting a new computer in the next few days, I'm trying to get ahead of all the re-installation issues I'm going to have.

Nothing I've tried will work for that login. When I click "Forget Password?", it takes me to a page that insists that my email cannot be found, yet when I say "create new account" and enter the email, it says that that email is already taken.

I have clearly signed into this forum. So my credentials are known by me and the software somewhere.

Why can't I simply Login within d20 Pro in the startup dialog?

-Thomas

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Forum accounts and D20PRO software accounts are different entities. Please send a msg using the contact form located here so that one of the devs can look at your account (software) on the backend. please include your email address you suspect you used.