1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder Bestiary Help

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by The Goblin's Lair, Dec 31, 2011.

1. The Goblin's Lair

The Goblin's Lair New Member

I have downloaded and tried importing bigkilla's Pathfinder Bestiary map, but I have not had any luck getting it to open in d20 Pro. I have the Java allocation at the max settings, and I have tried doing a clean install of d20 Pro. It keeps giving the following error:

[​IMG]

Does anyone have any suggestions, or possibly send me another Pathfinder Bestiary mapfile?

Thank you in advance!

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks. I'm looking into this

3. The Goblin's Lair

That would be great. The thumb should be working now, just had to confirm my DivShare account.

Thanks!

4. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

If you haven't already gotten a new copy, I have one in a shared Dropbox folder that you can download. Just PM me your email address for an invite.

5. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

Sad thing is I get the error as well trying to upload it into my D20pro and i made the damned thing ( with the new 3.0 version of d20pro). I am currently in the process of redoing the bestiary 1 with all of the dragons and all monster totally rebuilt with proper effects and abilities statted up and good to go.

No ETA on the new bestiary as I get bored of all the work and only work on it sporadically. But the new one I will break up in to multiple files.

6. The Goblin's Lair

That's odd that you're having trouble opening it too, especially since it is your creation. It may be something with d20 Pro itself that is causing it not to load correctly. Hopefully Curtis will turn something up.

Daeruin - I will send you my Gmail info. I'd like to try your version to see if it works. I just need to populate my Pathfinder beasties for upcoming sessions.

7. Teh Bagder

Teh Bagder New Member

Might want to double-check your settings for Java and increase the amount of memory for Java that is used. That may have changed for some reason (Digital Gremlins, no doubt).

8. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

9. The Goblin's Lair

Curtis, could you confirm your Divshare account. I am unable to download it until you do ;)

Thanks a bunch!

10. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

Yeah, somehow my max ram allocation was only 512.Changed to 1024 and it imports just fine.

Weird, I installed it with the 1024 setting.

11. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member