1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder cantrips (Hero Lab import)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Grand Moff Vixen, May 12, 2012.

1. Grand Moff Vixen

Grand Moff Vixen New Member

I have an issue with D20 Pro when I import my character via Hero Lab. When I cast a cantrip the spell is removed from my spell list when it should stay there. Cantrips are unlimited so having that makes no sense here.

Is there an option that I need to change to fix this or is this a bug?

Thanks.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

What I do is just have my players say what they are casting. Most often level 0 spells can be resolved without using the spell interface. I either set them up as attacks (like ray of frost) or as spontaneous abilities (at-will) via the Abilities Tab (for spells like resistance). And stuff like detect magic via "I'm casting detect magic, what do I see?"