1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder game

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by cyderak, Nov 2, 2010.

1. cyderak

cyderak Member

Hey guys,

I know this isn't a normal game anouncement but here goes.

Wisconsin Residents........

Offline Pathfinder game at Chimera Hobby Shop in Fond du Lac Wisconsin and if all goes well I'm going to try to get the owner of the shop to let me setup my projector so I can project D20Pro onto the table for battlemaps.

Anyone interested......Just show up.

D20pro guys.................If you want me to plug D20Pro with maybe some Discount Codes........Just an idea let me know.

2. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met cyderak,

This is a cool idea. I personally love that d20Pro can be used to enhance round the table gaming (at home or at a gaming store) in addition to playing online. Someone will be in touch with you directly to further explore your initiative.

3. cyderak

cyderak Member

So far we have about 20 people signed up and then theres always the passers-by and Looky-Loo's who join in.

I'll show players the game table setup I have in my basement that I use D20Pro with and maybe they'll consider doing the same.

The shop is being really cool. I think they are even kicking in some freebies just for playing.

I also replied to the e-mail.

Later.

4. ogexam

ogexam Member

You would be surprised how much a game store will help you demo games in their store.

Anything that brings more interest in the product they sell they will help you out in return. Before I got busy with little ones running around the house I use to run games at local game stores, and now I still get a good discount.

5. cyderak

cyderak Member

Game went well........

Gave out coupon codes.......thanks again.