1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder Monthly Games start Sunday

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Lord Elderon, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hail and Well Met Fellow Gamers,

The eve of our first game approaches. The Ventrillo server is ready to go. The maps, NPCs, items, are uploaded and ready to go. GMs Joe, Alex, and Mark are ready to go. Are you?

Unfortunately, the cut off time to get your Pathfinder into the first game has passed. However there is still time to get your characters entered for the remaining January games. If you do not have a character finished yet or just want to give the Pathfinder Society and d20Pro a run down without having to create a character, pre-generated characters will be available (4th level). If you need any assistance in creating a character or uploading it into d20Pro please let us know (character creation / upload help here - http://help.mindgene.com/tutorials/creating-characters or email joe@mindgene.com).

Next week we will be announcing our February games available. Look for more tables, more GMs, more selection... more gaming!

Have a great day,

The d20Pro Team
    http://www.d20pro.com

2. wildknives

wildknives New Member

Ok so when we get ready to play, "ventrillo" is what I put into the player name space? No password and the ip dosnt change? Right :)

3. mobius125

mobius125 New Member

Wildknives,

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not, so I will throw this out hoping that I DON'T LOOK LIKE A FOOL ;) . Ventrillo is a voice over IP server/client set up so the GM can run voice for table talk, and use d20Pro for in character talk. FYI if there are any linux heads out there Mumble is similar and works quite well, but is linux friendly along with windows and os x (though there are some version issues right now, I think current for os x and windows is 1.2, and linux is only 1.1.8, furthermore 1.2 is not backward compatible with 1.1.x but comes with a 1.1.x client to handle old servers). Ventrillo server is limited windows and os x; I don't recall if the ventrillo client supports linux. Hope I don't look like a fool. For some reason my parenthetical note on mumble version reminds of the poison scene in the "Princess Bride"

Cheers,

Mobius

4. wildknives

wildknives New Member

Mobius No I was not being sarcastic at all. I am not a tech person at all. Now I'm going back to reread your post and see if I can do something about this. Question: am I gonna need a mic or will I be able to type/talk?

5. wildknives

wildknives New Member

Ok got Ventrilo. I forgot its what Daniel was trying to use to talk to me. Im not sure why it didnt work or why we didnt use it. :? Maybe it was me? lol