1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder New Dm looking for players

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by hawkwind, Nov 6, 2010.

1. hawkwind

hawkwind New Member

Hi

I have just got my Referees license and I am eager to find some more players who can play weekday nights 7.30 to 10.30 pm GMT using D20pro and skype.
    I have prepared one of XRP one on one adventures to play that will suit one or two players. I am happy to run the adventure more than once if there is interest

2. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

Sign me up!! I'm available every weeknight and would love to get a chance to play (currently running 2 Pathfinder games with d20pro). Hit me up with a PM here, or email at VanceludemannAThotmail.com or on Skype vance.ludemann

3. hawkwind

hawkwind New Member

Hi Big Killa

You are just the person I need to run my first game an experienced D20pro Dm! I noticed that all the games on your thread are PCT, does that mean that you are based in the West coast ? I think we have good eight hours time difference what with me being in the UK. Due to work and childcare commitments I can't make any other Times than what I mentioned above.Just asking in case you did not notice the GMT - Greenwich Mean Time bit

4. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

I'm available 24/7. And trying to gauge the time difference so the 7:30 - 10:30 your time is 11:30 Am -2:30 Pm my time which is fine for me, it works great.

5. hawkwind

hawkwind New Member

Great

I have your Skype details and I see you use Herolab. Can you build and send me a 20 point 8th level Rogue with 2 traits with the usual starting money to me at hawkwind at rock dot com. I will send you some more background stuff later when I have a chance to get on my main PC later tonight. Maybe we can do the first session early next week?
    I should warn you that I have an 8 month pregnant wife so there is a small chance I may have to pospone the game week or two. Once the baby is born I plan to start a regular campaign using D20pro with some of my regular face to face gamers with sessions every fortnight.

6. quixoticparadigm

quixoticparadigm New Member

I would be more than willing to try if you have a guest slot open. I am curious to give d20Pro a try before I put down some money for it. I am excited to see what all it can do and how I can dream up of making an awesome gaming table.

PS. I do have Hero Lab.

7. hawkwind

hawkwind New Member

My wife is due to give birth this week so I am not able to run anything for a while.

I am keen to run the adventure I have converted to D20pro a few more times as its the sort of adventure every player will approach in a different way. A big thanks to Big Killa for giving the advenure a go and showing me how to use D20pro

8. k7aay

k7aay New Member

Once you are ready to resume, please count me in. Can play hours specified. E-mail john.bartley@gmail.com

9. happycannibal

happycannibal New Member

This sounds like a blast, dude! You still looking for players? Let me know if so.

Blake / happycannibal@yahoo.com

10. ZenAnthro

ZenAnthro New Member

Likewise if another spots open up let me know, I would be really interested. [gmt + 2]

u can contact me at ben(dot)leblanc(at)gmail(dot_com)

11. Rethis

Rethis New Member

I'd also like to play, want to try out d20pro before I decide on paying for it. you can contact me at nichboutwell at gmail dot com

12. hawkwind

hawkwind New Member

Well I have been taking a break from gaming due to the birth of my daughter before Christmas . I should be in position time wise to start a semi regular game. I can just about manage a two or three hour game starting at 8pm on week night GMT. Any one interested?

13. Rethis

Rethis New Member

Most definitely.

14. hawkwind

hawkwind New Member

Ok sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Rethis if you are still interested check post 5 on the previous page and email me your character and perhaps we can try a session sometime soon. Look forward to hearing from you

15. hellfree

hellfree New Member

I am also interested. I am new to d20pro but old school to tabletop gaming. I have herolab and can provide any character info you require. Do you have any house rules for character creation?

16. hawkwind

hawkwind New Member

hellfire please see post number 5 on the previous page

17. hawkwind

hawkwind New Member

i am still open to running my one on one adventure. i have also prepared a Pathfinder society game if anyone is interested in giving it ago . please note I can only run games starting at 8pm GMT

18. glacius

glacius New Member

Dude Iam in. I am free most weeknights also. Thurs would be the best

19. hawkwind

hawkwind New Member

Sorry for the delay, I have just had some computer hard ware problems. Post 5 I believe has the instructions for making a character. PM when you have a character ready and we will arrange a Thursday Night to have a game, you are okay with a 8pm start London UK time?