1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pathfinder OGL: Core Rules

Discussion in 'Marketplace Content' started by Golldan, May 24, 2019.

1. Golldan

Golldan Member

So for the new $30. Pathfinder 1 Core Spells, were they supposed to be fleshed out and workable? As what I am seeing are where offensive Spells are set to Modify to Inert. So they do no damage.

2. Krilion_GD

Krilion_GD Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

3. Krilion_GD

Krilion_GD Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

How do you mean, the only other OGL material we had was free though it was many years old. It was far from robust and complete. The new product is much improved and contains a vast amount of more up to date and concise information in a new data model befitting the newer versions of D20PRO.

4. Golldan

Golldan Member

The reason I decided to spend the $30. was 99%, if not 100% for the D20Pro PF spells that functioned properly. At this point, they do not fully function properly - as you noted, it will be a work in progress.

5. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Hey Golldan (and all) -- this will get update. There was supposed to be clear text in the product description explaining the spells did not contain working flows for damage/status at this time but would be released in an update.

We'll keep you posted and I think Kril has already updated the product listings with the text that was missing. Again, sorry for the confusion and we'll get you what you're looking for ASAP.