1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder Society Scenario Maps

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by Zafrod, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Zafrod

Zafrod New Member

I've been running Pathfinder Society games with d20pro for a few months now, and it's been great. Really love the system. I've been mapping the modules I run with Campaign Cartographer, and figured maybe a few other GMs could get some use out of them. The maps are available at http://www.zafrod.com/?page_id=151 individually and in packs for each module. I've done 8 modules so far, plus a pack of miscellaneous maps. I'll add more as I run them.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello Zafrod,

Those are nice maps, gives a little more depth from the maps included in the senario. And I see you've made some maps that were suggested in the senario but weren't included.

If I may ask... When do you run your PFS senarios?

3. cyderak

cyderak Member

Hey Zafrod .....

You have any "Second Darkness" Maps?

4. Zafrod

Zafrod New Member

Edward, yeah, I can never quite get the maps from the PDFs to fit the grid right. I have a lot more luck with my own. And I like to have maps of all the areas, so I end up making a few beyond those included. I tend to run my games Sunday afternoons, with a few lower-level weeknight games to help newer people catch up to the regular group.

Cyderak, no, I'm doing Pathfinder Society modules exclusively, because it's better for our time constraints and our group's slightly shifting player base. I'd love to do a whole module at some point; the Serpent's Skull campaign is of particular interest to me. But my players are tough enough to get together for guaranteed 4-hour sessions, so PSS work best for us.

5. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

I rip the picture from Adobe Acrobat Pro (right-click, copy picture), then paste it into GIMP. Then scale image to 225%. It fits perfectly - even large maps. Then on occasion, I'll make some maps for the non-mapped places.

I've been GM'n games online and would like an opportunity to play, even if it's a lower-level weeknight game :) If you have room and wouldn't mind another player, please PM me the day/time you start and I'll see if I can make it.

6. Zafrod

Zafrod New Member

My regular group is currently chock full (with a bit of overflow, actually). But I've got a good handful of modules ready to run, and I certainly don't mind running them again. If we could find a few more folks interested in the occasional weeknight game, I'd be wiling to try fitting another group into my schedule. My only request is that we keep the games low-key and friendly... I've had recent issues with folks taking thing a bit too seriously of late, and now I'm wary of burnout. =)