1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kridak, Nov 13, 2009.

1. kridak

kridak New Member

Hello D20Pro's

My group currently uses Herolab to handle our Pathfinder pc's. We have been thinking about moving from maptools to D20Pro but i cannot find much info here about pathfinder.

Are there any plans to enable herolab's pathfinder pc's to be imported into D20Pro?

Will there be a D20pro pathfinder option so we can use the proper skills and feats etc.?

Thank you very much

2. Dan

Dan Member

Actually yes,

We're working hard right now to build in more specific Pathfinder support. I just met with a couple of GMs that will be running sanctioned Pathfinder events online using d20pro, and we are moving to establish a positive relationship with Paizo in order to support the Pathfinder community.

Until more is finalized, you may want to check out this thread
    viewtopic.php?f=21&t=103

It has 2 files that you can download into your d20pro\DM\Res\Manually Specified folder. Make backups of the files there before you do. These txt files include the information for Pathfinder classes and feats. In the future, we will provide such files to support all of the OGL content that Paizo releases.

3. mobius125

mobius125 New Member

Looks great however, when I click on the link there is no text file. Did the poster pull them?

4. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

It looks that way unfortunately. As Dan mentioned though, we have been working on a Pathfinder specific version with appropriate feats and skills included 'out of the box'. We've already put in quite a bit of testing with this version and I expect we'll have it out within days barring the finding of any bugs in our last few testing sessions.