1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

PCGEN Import error on Dex to AC

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Golkiwu, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

We have a guy with a new Monk character who has mods of Dex +2, Dodge (feat) +1, and a Wis +2 (using Unamed for this). His AC displays as 13, not 15. If you take all of the bonuses off, and leave his Dex at 14 (+2) it displays at 10 AC. Give him a 10 Dex, AC = 10. Put the Dex back to 14, AC=10. Dex of 18? still AC 10. Give him an 8 Dex? it gives an 11.

There ya go. Not real familiar with PC Gen, so keep that in mind.

Thanks!

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

To see where this error is coming from, do you have the PCGen file and the xml file export. Please attach those two files in a ZIP file and I'll pass the information along to the developer who handles PCGen.

Thanks,

3. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

I have been unable to retrieve the file you need. The original was reported to be corrupted, containing 0kb. I am curious if this was part of the initial issue. If I can get him to recreate the problem, I will post the file.