1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

PCGen Import Error

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by scottpack, Sep 14, 2014.

1. scottpack

scottpack New Member

Using PCGen 6.02.1 and d20Pro 3.3.4, with the Pathfinder RPG ruleset, all of my players have errors when importing their tokens. For each I am exporting using the shipped csheet_fantasy_generic_export.xml. I have also tried the most recent from trunk and found no difference.

All of the errors are of the form

The specifics are different on each, however in all cases the weapons are imported without damage dice represented. Digging into the XML output, and based on the error message, it *feels* like the export is getting cast as 3.5 before getting ported over.

2. scottpack

scottpack New Member

Digging into this further it looks like the importer wasn't able to make sense of any of the spells, nor did it find the ranks allocated to trained skills. It didn't pick up the bonus to Perform for being a bard either, but looking at the output sheet XML I'm not surprised; the bonus seems to be implied more than stated.

The weapon damage remains a mystery, since it's pretty clearly defined and doesn't appear to be unclear.

Please see attached for original pcg as well as XML used for importing into a token.

Attached Files: