1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Picking up Items (unknown item)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Blueter, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Blueter

Blueter Member

I'm still messing around with learning the feature library stuff. I made an Aklys under the items library then add a simple feature to it so that it would show up on equip in the attack area (this is for pathfinder FYI.) First off I can't add damage to the attack using the flow chart. I'm using version 3.7.1 (I've added no beta updates.). I then move over to the item library shift + click putting the item on the ground, add a token hit 'P" and pick it up, GREAT! I look on the token and see in the equipment unknown item, not the Aklys even though it said I picked up an Aklys once on the sheet its ALWAYS unknown item. I don't know if I'm doing something incorrect or it was fixed in one of beta versions. Now if I just pull up the tokens sheet and click add, type in Aklys there it is, I add it and an Aklys is now in the tokens inventory. Suggestion on what I need to change or has this been addressed in an updated beta version?

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

I do believe this (both issues) are covered in the Beta and already addressed.