1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Plans for the rest of 2013?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by firebringer, Jun 21, 2013.

1. firebringer

firebringer Member

Hey all,

It seems like things have gone kind of quiet since 3.3 went hot. Any info on where d20Pro is going from here? Any plans for major d20Pro Extensions utilities? What is the vision for the rest of 2013? Anything coming out of MindGene for GenCon? Is there another place that information is being released besides the official forums? I went to the blog but didn't see much else.

Thanks,

Firebringer

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

We are currently working on version v3.4 (FoW, Initiative, Character Sheet, Marketplace, Macros and more are being developed and improved)

Google+

Facebook

Twitter

3. firebringer

firebringer Member

Edwardcd,
    Thanks for the reply and update. I've favorited links to the d20Pro Google+, Facebook, and Twitter pages so I should be able to keep up a lot better. My gaming group is really excited to hear more about 3.4. Keep up the great work!

Firebringer

4. Skald1

Skald1 New Member

As am I. Very curious to see where d20pro will head in the near future, even an update for that pesky Java version problem. (Or was that fixed and I missed an update?)

My concern comes in the attractiveness of other VTTs making headway, including free ones which appear to be under constant development or more to the point, send out frequent updates.

Any chance we can see a blog, however short, of new features in progress and more?

5. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

we've had a couple of people asking about this too..