1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Player instrested in a 3.5 game.

Discussion in 'D&D 3.X Edition' started by MadCartographer, Jan 11, 2011.

1. MadCartographer

MadCartographer New Member

Hi all, I'm intrested in playing a 3.5 game, I have no experiance with d20pro and have not played D&D for 20+ years. If intrested, let me know.

Thanks.

2. tiamat5774

tiamat5774 New Member

Need committed players for my Pathfinder "Four parts destiny" game. Game sessions are played every other Saturday starting somewhat promptly at 3pm. The next scheduled session is June 4th. The campaign is high in Role play opportunity while characters are at ground level but in dungeons resembles a dungeon crawl hack-n-slash, so there is something for everybody. There are pre-generated characters but if you wish to create your own, keep in mind the group needs a magic user and a cleric. Only serious and committed players need email me.

You the player may not know what is going on in the story, but your characters would depending how they are brought into the story. So the week in between sessions will allow for the emailing of questions to me for details on character creation, sources allowed, about the world (Relistan), the Campaign Setting (Realms of Twilight), or the story that is "Four Parts Destiny". If you wish to do your own research please visit http://www.RealmsofTwilight.net

Scheduled sessions are as follows for the next month:

@ 3pm central time
    June 4th

June 18th

July 2nd

My email address is tiamat5774@gmail.com