1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Player LF 4e game (Details inside)

Discussion in 'D&D 4th Edition' started by Jaccep, Mar 6, 2012.

  1. Jaccep

    Jaccep New Member

    Oct 26, 2011
    Likes Received:
    Hello all!

    I'm basically looking for a regularly playing group for 4e. (Anywhere from 2 - 4 times a month).

    - I'm comfortable playing any role a group needs, but I'm not looking to DM.
    - I can use hamachi, d20 pro, skype, or whatever tools are necessary for the group.
    - I'm looking for a campaign that's not 100% combat. I would like some amount of story and/or RP behind our actions.
    - Willing to play any setting, official or otherwise. Will learn what I need to, to play in a setting beforehand.

    The times I'm able to play are:
    Fridays (starting somewhere from 8pm - 10pm EST preferably)
    Saturdays (starting somewhere from 8pm - 10pm EST preferably)
    Sundays (starting somewhere from 8pm - 10pm EST preferably)
    Mondays (starting somewhere from 8pm - 10pm EST preferably)

    If you know of a 4e game looking for players, meeting the above criteria or not, I'd be grateful if you let me know. I can answer any questions here or via PM.

    Hope to get some post! Thanks guys!
  2. rrmusgraves

    rrmusgraves New Member

    Mar 16, 2012
    Likes Received:
    Not sure if you are still actively seeking a group but our group has an opening.
    We run a 4th ed home brew campaign in Nashville TN area using d20Pro.
    90% of our players are sitting at the game table while the other 10% play over the net.
    We use Skype for voice communication including a web cam so players can see each other.
    Our campaign runs every other Friday, tomorrow is game night.
    The group is about to finish the current campaign but another new campaign is already in works.
    Let me know if you are interested...


Share This Page