1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Player Looking for 3.0/3.5 Game

Discussion in 'D&D 3.X Edition' started by happycannibal, Jan 3, 2011.

1. happycannibal

happycannibal New Member

Well met, d20Pro Community I'm new to d20 Pro and really excited to get started. I've been messing around with it a lot and will buy a full license if there are people to play with. I'm free most afternoons and Saturday/Sunday mornings would be good too. I'm up for anything!

Blake. :D

2. Tharck

Tharck New Member

D20 Pro is an excellent program to be sure.

Right now my group is fairly full but I might have a spot opening up soon. Currently we game Sunday 3:30pm-10:00pm (Central Standard Time) or so. Sometimes a little later.

You can contact me on here via PM, response to this post, or on Gmail - tharck007@gmail.com (there's a chat function with the Email and im always on it from 9:00am-6:00pm) everyweekday.

3. happycannibal

happycannibal New Member

Rockin', dude! Sounds great. Definitely let me know if you guys want an extra or need a spot filled. I'll keep doing tutorials and try to find some others between now and then. Happy gaming!

Blake.

4. Tharck

Tharck New Member

What are you holding in your picture btw?

I was thinking if it was a needle, and a haystack was behind you - it would be more l33t.

5. happycannibal

happycannibal New Member

HA! It's actually this weird plant from Peru that the Incas used to paint their faces with. My wife and I went there last Spring Break and had a killer time. This is one of the cheesy touristy things you do when you're on a guided hike!

Blake.