1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Player movement dirsupts game play

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Thurgian, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

This may not be a bug, but rather just how this type of application has to work.

However, If I am editing a creature, the map, a character, placing a template, or performing any other activity - player movement cancels whatever I am doing.

It has become so annoying, that I have started issuing "nobody move" orders whenever I need to alter anything.

To a lesser extent, players have mentioned similar problems. IE when a person on one machine moves their character, it interrupts players on other machines that are moving theirs. It has caused tempers to flare more than once. Even though my players have it mostly worked out, it slows down the game somewhat when each person needs to announce that they have completed their movement.

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

This is a known issue, and we are working on solving the issue.

It is actually reduced in frequency than it use to be.

We will try to get it to work more smoothly.

3. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

Excellent, thanks.

4. Vol

Vol New Member

Please, please, PLEASE fix this in update 2.2! It has become a real drag for our gaming sessions.
    Love d20pro otherwise.
    JudgeVol