1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Players Needed

Discussion in 'D&D 5th Edition' started by Wesley Gorby, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

I started running 5th ed just before xmas.. the game was supposed to be a test run of the new system level 1-10th... however, I had to put the game on hold, due to the loss of a couple of characters... I currently need 2-3 characters (bricks and healers) to get this game moving again... We are at level 3 atm..

If interested, please see details in sig below... please contact us in our Facebook group for further game details..

2. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

No takers? really?

3. Robotguy

Robotguy Member

I might be interested depending on time/frequency, but I'm (intentionally) a Facebook neophyte. Would I need to actually join your Facebook group to get further info, or send some kind of PM?

4. Vichrae

Vichrae New Member

I may be interested. I've been playing D&D for over 30 years (ugh), and just picked up 5e. I am new to d20.

I'm interested in the parameters (timeframe, etc).

Thanks!

5. fixit9660

fixit9660 New Member

Hi,
    I'd be interested too, depending upon the usual, Timezone/Time, etc. I'm UK/GMT0 and available Sunday - Thursday evening 1900hrs - 2300hrs.
    I'd like to hear more please.
    Thanks
    Andy

6. ncassella

ncassella Member

Are you still looking for players?

It'll be my first 5E game but I've played 3.5 and Pathfinder for several years now.

Would be willing to join depending on time/time zone and day of the week.

Let me know.

Thanks

7. Babblu0

Babblu0 New Member

If you are going to be absent, I need to know a day in advance, 1 unexcused absence may be grounds for removal

8. fixit9660

fixit9660 New Member

@Babblu0
    What are you, my teacher? LOL!

9. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

Apologies, couple of things hampered my running this... My wife was in the hospital for a bit, then my mother in-law passed away.. and to top all that off, we (my wife and I) and some of our players had a huge blow out.. (things have been crazy for us)

I also think, I tried to explore this new system with far too many players in the game.. which was a pain for everyone concerned..

Things have settle down for the most part and we are looking to rebuild.... I'd really like to try and run this if anyone is interested..

contact me at one of the places in my sig below...

10. JoeCarroll001

JoeCarroll001 New Member

I am very interested. I like to play healing types such as clerics or paladins.

11. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

awesome, yes the game has started but it's early on and the party could use a player or two more..

12. jrthom1

jrthom1 New Member

I am also interested in playing 5th Edition. My group, I feel is about to split (we still meet on Saturdays at a friend's house) since our DM is moving to New Mexico at the end of July. We have been together for over 4 years. We have tried several versions: 3.5, Pathfinder (we are currently playing this), 4th Edition, and they will let me have them create 5th Edition PCs near the end of our DMs presence and run a few sessions before he leaves. The group's survival, however, is in question I think. I do not care too much for Pathfinder, and the group will be voting on which edition to run.

What time frame are we meeting and, character generation. Is there a 5th Edition character sheet for d20Pro?

13. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

D20PRO doesn't "officially" support 5E yet.. we are bending it to make it do so...

Details on the game can be found -> TCR Games: Ophelia's Song

14. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

This game is the first time I've enjoyed falling into a spiked pit trap!

15. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

it was pretty epic!

twice! :p

16. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

If the elf hadn't fallen on me, I was planning to destroy the spikes, climb out, and try jumping it a second time. Gotta love a Wisdom score of 8.

17. JoeCrow

JoeCrow New Member

I need a game!

So i just downloaded d20pro and to my astonishment there is like no one using it. If i am looking in the rong places please let me know because it apears to have less than 50 users. Any tips would be great and i would really like to join a 5E or any D&D game

18. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

There are tons of people using it, most of the game posting happening on SM via groups and communities...