1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Private Messages

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lexluthor, Nov 4, 2010.

1. lexluthor

lexluthor Member

I don't know if I should post this here, but I think I am having trouble sending private messages on this site. 3 messages have been sitting in my outbox for two days. I sent want to the site administrator, and thats sitting in my outbox too. I have sent a number of messages before, as recently as a few weeks ago, but these seem to just be sitting there. Do they stay in your outbox until they are read by the receiving party?

2. Leathermartini

Leathermartini New Member

If they are using the same settings that other sites I visit which use this same forum software are, yes, they will sit in your Outbox until they they are read by the recipient.

3. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

@lexluthor please send me one to test.

4. lexluthor

lexluthor Member

Just sent it off Daggeth!

5. lexluthor

lexluthor Member

Thanks to the both of you! That is what is going on, so at least I know for sure now!