1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Psionics support?

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Lonewolf147, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Lonewolf147

Lonewolf147 Member

Is anyone working on adding support for psionics (PP tracking, classes, powers, etc) for either/or D&D or Pathfinder? I saw a couple of posts from several years ago with people asking for it, but haven't seen any discussion since around 2010.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

I don't know of anything currently on the slate. Tho in the past I have done it using Abilities to track PP. It can be done fairly painlessly that way..

3. Robotguy

Robotguy Member

I know you weren't asking for workarounds, but I'll put this here in case others come looking.

One of my characters (Momo) is psionic. As a workaround, I created a creature (with a brain as an image) and called it Momo's Psi Points, assigned it to Momo's player, and gave it as many HP as Momo has Psi Points. Momo has the # of PP required for each power listed in the name, like "Mind Spike (3)". Then I can just hurt/heal the PP mini to keep track of points. The other plus is he gets a nice red bar graph of how his psi points are doing as the mini takes damage. The down side is I have to keep remembering to move his brain from map to map and the other players keep telling each other "Don't step on Momo's brain!"

4. Lonewolf147

Lonewolf147 Member

LOL

Momo is a pretty good idea too :D