1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Randomization Of Stats

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Bloodwolf, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

Basically I was thinking that if I wanted to create multiple tokens of a monster what I would like to be able to do is be able to have some things be randomized and maybe be able to have a drop down table with click able boxes to randomize things like HP based on their HD, weapons if they have more than one in the library and tie it to shields if they have them, basic stats but a min/max limit would have to be added. Maybe spells from a spell list.

So if I wanted to create 20 rats they would have random HP based on their HD. Or 20 guards they would have random HP and random weapons based on the weapons in the main library entry.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

The stats min/max /w random roll is an interesting idea.

You can already do this. By setting the creatures class, then it's level and right next to that you can set it's HD+mod.. once that is set, up near it's hit points there is a 'Roll' button.

upload_2017-1-17_11-29-34.png

upload_2017-1-17_11-29-57.png

3. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

You have to do this for each one right? What I was thinking is a drop down that you could tell it how many you want to make and then it would drop that many tokens with the random stats.

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Currently, yes you'd have to do it individually.