1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Re: Guys, has anyone of you tried Dragona Global?

Discussion in 'Other Systems' started by Charmss, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Charmss

Charmss New Member

2. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

Wow, I have NEVER heard of Dragona Global before, but I am so excited for "an AWESOME prizes." Just imagine, two d20pro fans who have been lurking here in the forums and suddenly found a new game that is so awesome, they couldn't help but break their longtime silence just to tell us about it. It must be a truly amazing game! How is it possible I've never heard of it before???

3. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

MMORPG!
    with COOL graphics!
    and AWESOME prizes!
    and FREE!
    WOW!

oh wait not WOW, it's Dragona what? huh? What's "Red Blood Suit"? There's rules? omg! <deletes rest of rambling>

<checks out game>
    <sees Daeruin won AWESOME prizes on their website http://bobtheveg.dyndns.org/DragonaInfo/?p=Daeruin&z=%E2%98%A0>

4. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

I can't believe I fell for that. In response, I made this video just for you.

5. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Like'd and Subscribed! :)
    And watched a bunch of times!

6. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

Heh heh. Glad you liked it. I have added a link to the original in the video description, in case you didn't recognize it and want to see where I got it from.

7. gofred

gofred New Member

This is quiet an awesome game, I'm currently a lvl 40 Gunner if any one out there would like to join my guild just pm me "Giveth" in the game.