1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Realmworks support?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AEIOU, Jan 27, 2013.

1. AEIOU

AEIOU Member

Realmworks releases in July. I'm definitely going to be using it for organizing my games and wanted to know if the current support we have for Hero Lab is going to be extended to Realmworks and expanded to include:

1) Importing of PC's, NPC's and creatures from both RW or HL?
    2) Importing of maps?
    3) Importing of graphics?
    4) Exporting of FOW for player maps? Appear to be very different implementations

1 feels very likely, 2 feels doable, 3 doesn't seem like a priority and 4 feels like a longshot but might as well ask.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Hopefully they will wait and see if in fact it releases in July or not (good chance it could be delayed) before planning changes..

even if it does release on time, from a dev point of view it would probably be a good idea to hold off making a bunch of changes to d20pro until at least the first patch for it is out, to ensure stability and consistency ...

just my 2 coppers of course...

3. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

We like our business relationship with Lone Wolf and would like to continue support in their entire line of products. We look forward on how much our respective software complements each other and what we can convert to the d20Pro platform after developing a campaign in Realmworks.