1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASE - FREE] The Goblins Stir: Raven Downs Keep VTT Map

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by tornworld_alyssa, May 11, 2011.

1. tornworld_alyssa

tornworld_alyssa New Member

Hi all,

I thought it might be useful to let you know that we've released a map of Raven Downs Keep in JPEG, RPMAP, and PDF formats, and it is available for free, of course, here -

Raven Downs Dungeon Virtual Table Top Map Set
    http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=91376

[​IMG]

If you do download this dungeon and use it, please drop me a line - I'd love to hear form you. It's our plan to release a VTT version of every dungeon/encounter map we create (and we're looking into creating tokens as part of the packs). Let me know if you try these out, because I want to make sure that they're set up right and work well. If you have any feedback at all, or any suggestions, please let me know!

Happy gaming!

~ Alyssa

2. tornworld_alyssa

tornworld_alyssa New Member

Re: [RELEASE - FREE] The Goblins Stir: Raven Downs Keep VTT

The maps above are part of a much larger adventure with original high quality artwork, additional maps and a full blown adventure wrapped around them!

We have the first review in and it's a stellar 4/5 stars from a distinguished reviewer: Peter Ingham

Check it out:
    RPGNow.com - The Goblins Stir: A Torn World Adventure Reviews