1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Restricted HP totals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by d4jones, Sep 4, 2010.

1. d4jones

d4jones New Member

Are HP totals resticted between PC tokens? In other words, can I set it up so the party healer can no see everyones hit point total just by hovering their mouse? Can it be turned off/on in case of spells like Deathwatch?

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

Only way to see exact hitpoints is to be owner of the creature.

Only one computer at a time can be owner though.

3. Fkewlb

Fkewlb New Member

So if i'm reading this correctly and my current setup is

1 laptop, 2 sessions (Judge and Player)
    (judge main screen and player in extended screen)

Even if i give ownership of monsters/pc's to Judge only, my Player screen will show info on monsters (i saw this happening on my last game) ?

So i would need 2 laptops so that my player screen doesnt have the info if they double-click on the monster ?

4. ogexam

ogexam Member

The player screen will not show hit points and allow people to view the stats if the player screen does not have ownership.

May want to check the ownership of the creatures. Trying turning them invis, if the player screen still sees them then they are owner of the creature.

5. Fkewlb

Fkewlb New Member

k, i'll check that