1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Roadmap

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by AEIOU, Jan 27, 2013.

1. AEIOU

AEIOU Member

Any chance of a roadmap? Not a commitment or timeline but a general list of ideas the devs are actively thinking of including. Prioritization would be a spiffy bonus. There are a lot of great ideas proposed and they all take more time and effort than we users can ever imagine. What is realistic to wish for this year?

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Short Term Road-Map.

3.4 > make stuff easier to use, improve game log and dice to allow for more dice expressions, allow for more 3rd party developers to develop more stuff (macro based).

3. AEIOU

AEIOU Member

Ease of use is always good. I'm glad your going back and looking at that functionality. Thanks for the heads up.

4. Entola

Entola Member

Where are we at with the Spell system? It seems like we're ALMOST there. Just need my spells to remember their effects so I don't have to load them every time. Currently, I'm still using abilities because I can save the effects.

5. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Oh nice!!