1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Rotating Gencon tiles?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bloodwolf, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

I've not spent a lot of time creating maps in d20 so I'm not real familiar with the controls. I have went to the FAQ and looked up how to rotate tiles but it doesn't seem to work. So I'm guessing that they were set up for an older version. So in the current version how do you rotate a map tile? Like a corner tile.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

In the Draw Tools, Manage Tiles mode, you can select the tile you wish to rotate (make sure it is highlighted), then you can use the keyboard commands "[" or "]" to rotate left or rotate right. Or you can use the context-menu selection to Rotate > Clockwise or Counter Clockwise.

3. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

I was attempting to paint the tile and then rotate it. Now I have managed to figure it out. You have to be int the manage section. Grab the tile from the file and then resize and rotate it. Thanks.

4. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

One last quick question.

Is there any way to make the preview section of the manage tiles area bigger? I can see most of the tile but not all of it. I have made the panel longer but it just extended the list section. I made it wider but that just made it to where more than one tile is partially viewable.