1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Rulesets not working

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pjrichert, Aug 5, 2016.

1. pjrichert

pjrichert New Member

Or at least I don't think they are. I pulled in the Pathfinder ruleset, and classes have the wrong hd type (Paladin is a d8 for example) also none of the traits come in, the BAB doesn't update , basically anything that I would want the ruleset to take care of it isn't. It has all the classes and stuff listed, but doesn't seem to DO anything.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

could you expound on this more?

the bab should adjust by level unless you override it.
    the HD field is only for notation, you can put anything you wish in that field currently. I believe the default is a d8.
    traits would be cut and pasted into the notes section and them mechanics for said traits would have to be adjudicated to the right places on the character record, just like you would do at a live table for a character sheet.