1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Saved Effect Query

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gandolfifeesh, Dec 1, 2012.

1. gandolfifeesh

gandolfifeesh New Member

When using the 'Edit Effect' tab in the 'Use Special Ability' option, is there a way to delete previous saved effects?
    I saved the effects in question when I first started using the program and want to start from scratch to give it a more
    polished look/feel.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Madame Feesh x

2. ChrisRevocateur

I know with the newest BETA, they've fixed a bug related to overwriting effects. Instead of deleting, try just making the more polished version and saving it with the same name.

3. gandolfifeesh

gandolfifeesh New Member

Good thinking, I can't believe I never thought of that.

Kudos x

4. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

If you ever want to completely delete all your saved effects:

Goto: d20Pro\user
    Delete: effectsd20Pro.GM.dat OR effectsd20Pro - PC.dat

If you ever want to distribute your saved effects (perhaps to your players or others)

Send the file to your players or whoever you would like, and have that person replace their version.

In the future, we will improve this to make sharing easier.