1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Saving Game Log

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kino, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Kino

Kino New Member

I've poked around the forums and the documentation and the program itself, and maybe I'm missing something really blatantly obvious(it happens!), but... is there a way to save the Game Log to a text file? Preferably automatically, rather than a 'highlight and copypaste' answer. Or is it already done and I simply don't know where? I've been playing over MUSH and I'm looking to move to this format, but without searchable game logs it'd almost feel like a step backward.

2. KainPen

KainPen Member

the game log auto save as a web page. in
    MindGene\d20pro\dm\logs folder
    to clear it out just move the file out and next time you log into game it will make a new html file with a clear log.

3. Kino

Kino New Member

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.